Friday, November 9, 2007

Tempe, the back helper

Anyone that knows Jason knows that he lives for back scratches and back rubs. For the last 3 years, "helping" his back has fallen, for the most part, to ME! Yeah, whenever we are visiting his family, his sisters Corinne and Katelyn have done their share, but then we go home, and guess what? It's all on me again.
Ever since Tempe was born, I've been wondering how long it will take us to train her to help Daddy's back so I don't have to do it all the time. Never in my wildest dreams did I think that time would come so soon!!
In fact, we didn't even have to teach her to do it. She has always liked playing with our pink back-helper, and the other day when Jason was lying on the floor, Tempe came over and started rubbing it on his back--without us prompting her at all!
It would be best for all involved if she keeps it up :)

0 comments:

Followers