Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Tom Buchanen is so thrilled that I got a 4.0

Yesterday I got a letter from Tom Buchanen, who I guess is the President of UW (I've never heard of him before). Anyways, he was telling me how he "couldn't be more pleased" to congratulate me on making the President's Honor Roll last semester. He went on to talk about how maintaining a perfect 4.0 GPA at the University of Wyoming is something I should be very proud of. And you know what, I am!! This is the first and last time I have made Honor Roll. I won't ever make it again, because you have to be a full time student, and I doubt that I will ever be a full time student again, at any University. I knew that I had gotten a 4.0, but getting that concrete evidence to hang on my fridge, take down and read every so often, read to anyone who comes over.... yep, that's a pretty good feeling!

0 comments:

Followers