Sunday, November 9, 2008

7 random facts about me

Well, I've been tagged by my cute friend Jen, so here are 7 random things about me!!

  1. I spend a lot of time thinking "conversations" in my head... um, yeah, that sounds weirder than it really is. I just mean I think of what I would say to certain people, and what they would say to me, and how our conversations would go from there.
  2. Between the years of 2000 and 2005, I lived in North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Utah, Tennessee, and Wyoming.
  3. I use Facebook to spy on people.
  4. My go-to snack at bedtime is toast with peanut butter and a big glass of milk.
  5. Bad grammar and poor spelling drive me crazy (so I use spell check all the time).
  6. I started writing our Christmas letter way before Halloween.
  7. I went to two different high schools.... crazy!!!!

Ok, now I tag... Kristy S., Rachel A., Rachel W., Cari P., Jaida H., Christie B., and Mary H.!

2 comments:

The Colvins said...

Poor spelling drives me crazy too--even though I'm not a very good speller!:)

Jaida Hancock said...

I can't believe that I'm tagged b/c I'm horrible at blogging. We don't have the internet right now. We'll see what happens about this.

Followers