Saturday, April 12, 2008

Twisted sister


Tempe has really warmed up to Helena over the past week! She calls her "Bah-bee" and she just can't get enough of her! Instead of trying to take everything away from Helena, she now just likes to share things with her little sister... like the bouncy seat! At first, Tempe threw a fit every time Helena got to sit in "her" bouncy seat, but now she climbs in and asks me to bring the bah-bee over to sit with her! Or sometimes she just lets Helena cuddle Frosty in the bouncy seat. If you've read our post about Tempe and Frosty, than you know how generous that is of her!
I feel so lucky that Tempe has adjusted so well to Helena! Bringing home our second baby has gone very smoothly, and once again I can't believe that I am so blessed with such an easy baby and an easy toddler. I better not say any more or I will jinx myself!!!

0 comments:

Followers