Sunday, August 24, 2008

i am...

i am: a girl
i think: about Tempe's apple birthday party
i know: that i am not informed enough about the presidential candidates for this election
i want: to buy a house :)
i have: two daughters and a husband
i dislike: bugs
i miss: my couch
i fear: something happening to me and having to leave my girls
i feel: stuffed
i hear: a Food Network challenge
i smell: not-good-diaper smells
i crave: peace and quiet and time with Jason
i usually: go to bed too late
i search: for a way to get Helena to go to bed early
i wonder: if Helena will ever go to bed early
i regret: not going to school at UW when Jason started law school
i love: reading in bed
i care: about my girls' happiness
i always: do laundry on Wednesday
i worry: about my plane crashing and me dying and no one taking care of my little girls
i remember: the first day that i noticed Jason
i have: more than i deserve
i dance: rarely
i don’t always: shower every day
i argue: with Jason about baby names
i write: in my blog, of course!
i win: when we play Rummicube (usually)
i lose: at Scrabble
i wish: my girls wouldn't have to deal with teenage drama
i listen: to the Starting Line when Jason isn't around
i don't understand: why some people have so little tact
i can usually be found: with Tempe and Helena
i am scared: of mirrors, thanks to the preview for the movie "Mirrors"
i need: to floss my teeth more regularly
i forget: the purpose of sine, cosine, and tangent
i am happy: when i am playing with my family

0 comments:

Followers