Friday, September 12, 2008

How could you not love these cuties?




I took these pictures of Tempe and Helena yesterday while we were playing outside in Grandma's backyard. It was my favorite kind of day--sunny and breezy with just the beginnings of a fall nip in the air. Days like that always remind me of the first fall that we lived in Pennsylvania. I was happy then, but it's nothing compared to how happy I am now. I have the best husband around--funny, involved with the kids, patient, loving, and so selfless!--and the two sweetest, cutest, best little girls I have ever seen! Every day I thank Heavenly Father for those three blessings in my life.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love their eyes! They're so lovable, those two!

Margaret said...

You're right. They are soooo cute!

Followers