Sunday, September 7, 2008

Rolly Polly


In the last week or so, Helena has really taken off--taken off rolling, that is. She is all over the place! She started out just going from her stomach to her back, and then she learned to go from her back to her stomach... and now she can do both so fast that she can really roll across the floor quickly if she wants to! Last night I came downstairs and found Jason sitting on the floor next to Helena's blanket... but I didn't see Helena.
"Where's the baby??" I asked, and Jason just pointed. She had rolled off her blanket and all the way under this side table in the family room. She was pressed up against the leg of the table, but still trying to roll. Jason finally had to go drag her out when she started to cry because she was frustrated!
We also noticed her pushing up really high on her arms, and trying to get her knees under her when she was on her stomach. Yikes!! My baby can't be getting close to crawling! I know she probably still has a few more months before she can really crawl, but still. She is supposed to be my little baby!

1 comments:

Jen said...

Little rolly polly Helena is SO CUTE! They just grow up too fast, don't they.

Also, I love your new family picture on your blog...very cute!!

Followers