Friday, March 14, 2008

A Rainbow of Information

I'm stealing this from Jen's blog... here are some things that you may not know about me! Enjoy!

What was I doing 10 years ago?
10 years ago I was almost 13 years old and I was in 7th grade... yuck. I should stop here! That was the most embarrassing, awkward time of my life BY FAR!! I'm sure Jason would be very upset if I don't mention that I was one of those obsessive, annoying Hanson fans. See, I told you it was embarrassing!!!

What was I doing 5 years ago?
5 years ago I was almost 18 and I was a senior in high school. This was a time of my life that I DID like. We lived in Coatesville, Pennsylvania, and I loved it! I had great friends (Chris, Christina, Laura, Brad, Brett, Matt, Elise, Kimball, my brothers...) that were so much fun. We did some stupid stuff together! One day when we either had a half day at school or just skipped, we all went out to lunch. It was right after our graduation caps and gowns had been distributed, and my brother had his trumpet in the car, so we had a "graduation practice" in the parking lot after lunch. LOL, it was so stupid! But we had lots of fun together. Unfortunately, I've lost touch with most of those fun people. My family moved to Tennessee a year later when I was in college, and I haven't been back to PA since. Maybe someday I will get a chance to go and visit!

5 Things on my to-do list today:
1. Read my scriptures (done!)
2. Post office--send Tyler's birthday package (done!)
3. Children's museum with Tempe (done!)
4. Lunch with Chandra and Janice (done!)
5. Clean the kitchen (done!)

I Enjoy:
Scrapbooking and other crafts
Playing with Tempe
Spending time with Jason
Going out to eat, especially if we get dessert
Spending time outside in nice weather
Taking Tempe on fun outings
Eating lunch with my friends
Going to school
Shows that mock pop-culture, like The Soup
Visiting my family
Daydreaming about the house we may buy someday!
Relaxing in a nice hot bath after a long day
Catching up with old friends

5 Things I would do if I became a millionaire:
1. Buy a GREAT house
2. Pay off Jason's student loans
3. Finish school myself and set up college funds for our girls (and future children)
4. Give a scholarship to another student mother like me :)
5. Put the rest in savings!

5 Things people don't know about me:
1. I worry that I talk too much and drive people crazy!
2. I worry that people only hang out with me because they pity me :(
3. I worry that I am not a very good mother
4. I watch WAY too much TV.
5. I crave coffee drinks (not plain coffee, though)

5 Jobs I have had:
1. Cashier at K-Mart (in PA)
2. Waitress at Freedom Village (in PA)
3. ??? at Hobby Lobby (I don't know what they hired me to do... I didn't do anything! in TN)
4. Candy counter at BYU Bookstore (in UT)
5. Teacher's aide at The Open School (in WY)

1 comments:

Jen said...

Kate- That was lots of fun to read!! I promise you don't talk too much, I don't hang out with you because I pity you, and....you're a GREAT mom!!! I never really got into Hanson, but I did love the Backstreet Boys and that is embarrassing:) Oh, what fun times:)

Followers