Wednesday, March 26, 2008

"Three years is a long time to be married"


*** A prize to whomever can name that quote!!! ***

Today Jason and I are celebrating our three year anniversary. We agreed not to make a big deal out of it, since we are having another baby soon and we splurge a lot anyways, so this morning I just made breakfast (usually we just eat cereal!) and exchanged cards. Then, after Tempe was in bed, Jason went and got us something to eat from Applebees and we had a nice dinner together. Now he is watching basketball and I am catching up with some emails. Pretty boring, huh? I guess that's what happens when you're an old married couple!!!

I'm so grateful for the past three years. I have been so happy, and hopefully Jason has, too! So far, we have had such a wonderful marriage and I'm sure it's all because Jason is so understanding and loving. I really don't deserve him, but I am trying to be a better wife.

Here are a few pictures from our wedding:




Don't we make a cute couple?? Here's to another three years together, and many, many more!!

2 comments:

Jen said...

Congratulations!! You two make a great couple, and Kate....of course you deserve Jason...and he deserves you too. You are both great people! I can hardly wait for your new baby to come! You'll have to let us know as soon as she arrives!!

Margaret said...

Congrats, Jason and Kate! I can't believe it's been three years already! Yay for you! Good luck with the new baby!

Followers