Saturday, May 31, 2008

A Few of My Favorite Things

Today is my 23rd birthday, and when Jason was asking what I wanted to do, all I could really think of is to spend time all together as a family. Spending the afternoon with both my girls and my husband is my idea of the perfect birthday! So for my birthday entry, I am going to post a few of my "favorite things"--my little girls, Tempe and Helena!

Helena on her two-month birthday (yesterday)... this is the classic complaining "hold me" face she makes when she just needs a cuddle!

Daddy's little girl (dressed like a boy!). Tempe is wearing Jason's old BYU sweatshirt in this picture, one of my new favorites of her!

This is the very first picture I ever got of Helena smiling! She smiles all the time now. She is a very happy girl!

This is how I found Tempe after her nap one afternoon. She found the bulb syringe and decided to clean out her nose, just like we clean out Helena's!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Been thinking about you today... Happy Birthday! we miss ya

Braeden and Jackie said...

My goodness! That smiling picture of Helena sure looks like Tempe. They are both too cute.

Jen said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy Kate!! Those pictures are so cute of your girls. I'm glad you got to spend your birthday hanging out with your family. I agree...spending time with the ones you love beats anything money can buy. You guys are such a cute family!

The Colvins said...

That is too funny! My boys detest the bulb syringe--whenever they see it they run or squirm away in fear--I'm sure Jackson has even tried to throw it away a couple of times! What a good little girl, trying to keep her nose clean!:) P.S. I hope you have a boy someday too--because I don't know who to pass this little suit onto next!

Amanda said...

Man alive those are adorable girls!

Followers