Sunday, May 11, 2008

My new name lists

You may notice that I have two new lists on the right side of the blog--Names with an X, and Color names. Believe me, we are not even thinking of number 3, but I didn't want to forget those names, and I thought it would be fun to post them here. If you have any other ideas, leave a comment and I will add them to my list. When we were thinking of names for Helena, I decided that I someday want a child with and X in their name, and a child named after a color. These are my favorites so far! Oh, and I won't be offended if no one else likes them... they are all pretty different names, and that is why I like them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Kate!
We actually have decided that if we ever have a little boy his name is going to be Xander Grey! I think that's so funny.....
We like Ella Jane for a girl.... we're still working on the baby though

Followers