Thursday, May 1, 2008

Jamaican me crazy!


Tempe is such a good big sister--she always makes sure that Helena has her paci in her mouth! She's actually gotten pretty good at putting it in for her.

Jason's family recently went to Jamaica to help his brother Jonathon and his family move back after an internship, and they brought these cute dresses back for our girls! Tempe especially loved the fact that Helena had a dress just like hers. Unfortunately, the weather here is not cooperating, so they had to wear their island dresses over long-sleeved shirts. In fact, today--May 1st!--it is snowing and soooo windy. It's days like this that make me so ready to leave Laramie for some nicer weather! Of course, we have lots of wonderful friends here that we will miss so much :( I never thought leaving would be hard, but now that it's actually in sight, I do!
Yesterday I got a letter from BYU Independent Study awarding me a scholarship to take a 3-credit class. Yes! I got one last year, and I was so happy that I got one again. So now I need to buckle down and finally take Physical Science 100. Yuck. I've been dreading it! Besides 4 religion credits, it's the last of my general education requirements. I just want to get it out of the way, so I can concentrate on the classes that I really need and that will be a little more interesting for me. Hopefully I will do ok in it--science has never been my strongest subject!

0 comments:

Followers