Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Goodbye, Laramie

We left Laramie on Saturday, May 17th, after three years of law school at UW. I may have complained a lot while we were there, but I really did grow to love Wyoming (in a way). One of the reasons that I loved it is all the wonderful friends we made. We will truly miss them!
My friend Jeanne and I decided to have a graduation party for our husbands. Steve and Jeanne were the first friends we made in Laramie and we shared our law school experience with them, so it seemed appropriate to celebrate with them. Here are some pictures from the party!

A group shot of many of our great WY friends!

Jason and Steve cutting their graduation cake.

Me and Jen

Joni and Macy, Jamie and Isaac, and me and Tempe--we worked together at The Open School, and then all had babies within 4 months of each other!

Tempe playing with Caleb, Jeanne and Steve's oldest son and her very first friend. Someday maybe they will get married...

0 comments:

Followers