Thursday, October 2, 2008

8 Things

Yay!!!! I've been tagged again! I loooooove being tagged. So here goes:

8 tv shows that I love to watch

  1. LOST (#1 by far)
  2. The Office
  3. The Soup
  4. Jon and Kate Plus 8 (I like watching it on days when my two kids are driving me crazy, because it really makes me feel better about what I have to deal with...)
  5. A Baby Story/Bringing Home Baby/pretty much anything on TLC
  6. My Super Sweet 16/Exiled
  7. Best Week Ever
  8. I Love the 80s/90s

8 favorite restaurants

  1. Zupas
  2. IHOP (How could you not love pancakes?)
  3. The Gateway Grille (In Kamas... ok, so I've only been there once. But I had a phenomenal salad when I went.)
  4. TGIFridays
  5. Catered wedding food (especially the Joseph Smith Memorial Building)
  6. The MOA Cafe/The Pendulum Court at BYU
  7. Ummm..... The Cougar Club tent at BYU games?? (I'm running out of ideas...)
  8. Anywhere with good salads and sandwiches (and desserts)

8 things that happened yesterday

  1. I rode my bike (towing my trailer and Tempe and Helena and an umbrella stroller) to our storage unit and then to Walmart.
  2. I ate a Twix bar because I felt a little dizzy after riding my bike (towing my trailer and Tempe and Helena and an umbrella stroller) to our storage unit and then to Walmart.
  3. I contemplated buying a Halloween onesie for Helena, and decided against it.
  4. I spent all of naptime (2 hours!) coming up with themed activities to do with Tempe for the next 3 months.
  5. Jason and I took the kiddos (+ Corinne) to the park.
  6. I spent way too long watching tv after the kids were in bed.
  7. I ran around the sport court after watching way too much tv to try and shake the stiff tv feeling I had, but I just felt sick instead.
  8. I woke Helena up to make sure she was still breathing at 11 pm and she didn't go back to sleep for an hour :(

8 things I'm looking forward to

  1. Buying a house!
  2. Buying a second car!
  3. Jason's Bar admission ceremony!
  4. Helena learning to crawl!
  5. Graduating from college (in like 6 years)!
  6. Taking our family to Disneyland (probably in like 6 years as well)!
  7. Halloween!
  8. My BYU get together next weekend!

8 things on my wish list

  1. A second car.
  2. A house with 4 bedrooms, 2 1/2 bathrooms, an updated kitchen, a living room AND a family room, a shady, fenced in backyard, and a location that is NOT next to a refinery, airport, train tracks, or interstate.
  3. A Pell Grant.
  4. Affordable health insurance.
  5. Baby #3 (in at least 2 years).
  6. Baby #4 (in at least 4 years).
  7. Enough money to not have to worry about money (that's probably more than I think it is...)
  8. My family living in Utah.

8 people I tag

  1. Cari P.
  2. Amanda D.
  3. Janice H.
  4. Jen C.
  5. Jeanne S.
  6. Kristy S.
  7. Mary H.
  8. Denise F.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Cute post, Kate. And thanks for the tag...I'll be sure to do it. I have to admit I was a little surprised that The Office wasn't #1 on your favorite tv shows...how sad. Speaking of the Office, I am SO HAPPY it is Thursday. Thursdays are almost as great as Saturdays thanks to The Office. Remember that one time we had you guys over for dinner and then we watched the Office? That was fun. I wish you guys could come over tonight. :( Now I'm sad. But now I'm happy again because I just remembered that Jim proposed to Pam last week. :) I can't wait to see what happens tonight. If we can't watch it together, we can at least know that we will both be watching it at the same time, right? Happy Office Night!

Jen said...

Ok, now I'm really, really sad because I just realized The Office isn't even on tonight. :( Darn presidential elections!

Followers