Monday, October 13, 2008

BFFU reunion 2008!!!!

On Saturday Jason and I went down to Provo so we could go to my "BFFU Reunion". It was a reunion of most of my very good friends from my freshman year at BYU--Josh and his wife Jessica, James, Spencer, Kyle, Katie, and Carly and her husband Jared. I haven't seen most of them in several years and it was so fun to catch up! We all had so much fun together when we were freshman in Helaman Halls and we reminisced by watching a horrible movie we made one evening in the fall of 2004. It was pretty embarrassing, but it got us all laughing. The only thing that could have made our reunion better is if Amanda, Cari, and Jaida could have been there :(
The very best thing about living in Utah is that we often get to see friends who have scattered across the country--most Mormons have ties to Utah, and so they all come back eventually! Just since May, when we moved back, we have been able to see Rachel Whitchurch from Laramie, the Cheneys from Laramie, Dan and Jess Hardy from San Fransisco, Christina and her husband from Idaho, the Blacks from Arizona, and now my big reunion. It's been really fun to catch up with people, some of whom we haven't seen for several years. So if anyone is planning a trip to Utah, be sure to look us up!

2 comments:

Janice said...

How fun!! I wam just stressing out from school. I am jelous.

Amanda said...

Oh man, I'm so sad I missed it!! I'm glad everybody looks healthy and happy, though!!

And, you know, if you ever wanna have a National History week in D.C. with that adorable family of yours, there's plenty of space at my place.... :)

Followers