Friday, October 24, 2008

House #18--My dream house!


We saw my dream house tonight. As an added bonus for everyone, I made the picture into a link so you can go see the virtual tour and interior pictures. But they don't do it justice. It was so fabulous inside, with wonderful details that really turn a house into a home--windowseats, built in bookshelves, two gorgeous fireplaces, a distressed wood floor, slate panels in the dining room floor...
Here are the specifics: 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, 1750 square feet, wonderful location in a family neighborhood in Centerville, short sale listed at $209,000. This house, believe it or not, has been listed for 393 days. 393!!! We can't pay what they are asking, but are hoping that since it is a short sale and it's been on the market for so long, the bank will just cut their losses, and take a lower offer. Our realtor is going to talk to the listing agent and see if he is anticipating a price cut, since it hasn't gone down in price for 2 1/2 months. And after we hear back from her, I think we will make a low offer and just cross our fingers.
I'm overwhelmed. It was so perfect.

2 comments:

Jonny said...

IT'S BEAUTIFUL KATE...GOOD LUCK!

Denise Faulkner said...

I hope it works out for you guys! I looks super cute!!

Followers