Wednesday, October 22, 2008

My bad habit

I have a bad habit. It's getting out of control,and it makes me feel sick to my stomach.
I look at houses that are out of our price range--not so much out of our price range that I know it's impossible, but enough that it's improbable, which makes it worse. I found one tonight that I am in love with, even without going to see it in person. It's $20,000 more than we would like to spend and $10,000 more than we can afford to spend. But it's been on the market for over a year, so maybe they will take $15,000 less than the asking price...
I wish I hadn't seen it. I'm afraid to go to a showing because I know I will love it so much....
For those of you who knew that we made an offer on a house last night: the seller countered, but only went down $2,000. The house is not worth even that, so we are crossing it off our list.

1 comments:

Christie said...

Poor Kate. I did the same thing. But we found one that we love and you will too. Don't give up! :)

Followers