Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Officially an ABA wife

**I forgot to blog about this last week. I also forgot to take my camera to the ceremony, so there are no pictures with this post**
Since we've been married, I've been a law wife and an ABA candidate wife... and now I am officially an ABA wife! That's right, Jason was officially admitted to the Bar last Thursday. I took the girls to the ceremony (luckily his parents were there to help me with them) and we were all so proud of him after he took the oath! Tempe raised her right hand when she saw all the new attorneys do it--it was pretty cute!
Afterwards we went to Rodizio's, which was absolutely amazing. If you haven't been, you should go!

1 comments:

The Hansen Family said...

Thats awesome! How are you guys doing? Any luck on houses?

Followers