Thursday, December 18, 2008

It's a Festivus Miracle!


Ok, maybe I am jumping the gun here, but I can't hold back.... Judy the realtor called me today to tell me that we have an accepted offer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We have been waiting to hear for six weeks now, and I was getting pretty antsy and nervous, so her phone call was very welcome. I truly believe it was an answer to prayer.
Our inspection is tomorrow morning, and after that, I think I will be able to really relax and not worry. I know from my parents' experience that it's not a sure thing until the closing papers are actually signed. I don't want to get my hopes up too much, but it's hard not to when my dreams are coming true!
If all goes well (meaning it passes inspection and our loan gets pushed through quickly) we will probably close the week after Christmas. That means we will be in our own home in early January. My own kitchen, my own furniture, my own bedroom, my own giant walk-in closet without a baby sleeping in it, my own yard, my own deck and storage shed.... well. Mine and Jason's :)

6 comments:

The Hulls said...

Oh that is so exciting! Congratulations!

Amanda said...

Mazel tov!! :)

Candice said...

I'm finally going to stop reading and comment on your blog!

CONGRATS, that is soooo awesome! Looks like we're both getting houses in January! :-)

Margaret said...

Congrats!

Tricia and Jon said...

Congrats! I know how exciting it is to finally get your own house. I hope all goes well!

Denise Faulkner said...

I'm so happy for you guys!! What a relief and so exciting! Have a nice christmas.

Followers