Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Catching some Zzzzz's

Helena is a busy one-year-old. She has a lot she has to do every day: pull all the DVD's off the shelf, climb up the stairs, empty the basket of books in the living room, scatter the children's dishes across the kitchen floor, and, of course, get into big sister Tempe's things. With all that to keep her busy, no wonder she has to catch a few Zzzz's whenever she gets a chance (like in between  bites of graham crackers)!

Helena was finishing her lunch today while I was making my grocery list, and when I glanced over at the high chair, this is what I found! I quietly took this picture, and she woke up bleary-eyed, took another bite of graham cracker, and then rolled her head to the side and went back to sleep. She alternated sleeping and eating for about 15 minutes, and screamed bloody murder every time I tried to take her tray away and clean her up for a real nap. Finally, she finished all of her graham crackers and let me take her up to her crib.


2 comments:

Margaret said...

That is so cute!

Meads said...

Kate- We miss you too!! It seems like everyone moves away. The ward is just not the same. We would love to see you next time we are in Utah. We just started blogging. You can check it out if you want-

http://themeadfamily.wordpress.com

Followers