Saturday, April 11, 2009

I miss my old camera

I really miss my old camera. It was a Canon. I can't remember what kind, but it was the best camera EVER! It took the best pictures with minimal effort on my part, which is what I want. It died in November, and I decided to go with something different. A Sony Cybershot. Yuck. I hate it. It takes awful pictures! They are either washed out from the flash, or grainy because I turn it off. I have done ALL the troubleshooting, basic and advanced, and I just can't get it to take good pictures. I know that the ISO affects the "noisiness" of the pictures, so I set it at 100. But the pictures still end up grainy, blurry, or washed out. It's really frustrating because I used to take really good pictures!

Anyway, I am trying to sell it. Not that any of you will want to buy it after this post, but it is listed on KSL and Craigslist. Hopefully someone will take it off my hands so I can buy another Canon.
Here's one of the pictures from my old Canon. Man, I miss it.

1 comments:

Rachel said...

I LOVE my Canon! I'm sorry your new camera has been such a hassle. In my experience I like Canon and Pentax the best. Good luck selling your camera!

Followers