Sunday, March 22, 2009

The opposite of my last post

Cari suggested that I make a list of the things I like about myself and I thought that was a good idea.

I am really good at school without much effort.
I keep my house super clean.
I am relatively good (not great) at lots of things: scrapbooking, writing, decorating, teaching...
I am really, really good at documenting memories for my family (like this blog).
I am a very good cook! And decent at baking as well. And along with that, I am pretty good at budgeting our food money and grocery shopping. I have a system.
I think I am a pretty good mom. I am good at thinking of fun activities for us to do together and fun place to go together.
I am pretty good at making new friends when we move (I guess because I've gotten a lot of practice).
I am good at making other new people feel welcome.
I am (usually) a good driver.
I like LOST and 30 Rock and I think those should count for things that I like about myself.
So, I feel better after this post than I did after the last one. Cari, you are the best! Thanks for the suggestion!

1 comments:

Christie said...

Kate, you are GREAT at thinking up fun things to do with the girls. I loved your leaf idea last fall, and the bird seed idea was cute too! I hope one day to be able to remember your ideas so that I can steal them and use them myself.

Followers