Friday, March 6, 2009

More generosity than we deserve

Due to the very giving, generous nature of both sets of our parents, the Andersons now have two luxuries that we thought we would have to live without: a second car and the Internet at home!
The car came first. Jason's wonderful father helped us find a great second car--a 2000 Toyota Sienna. That's right, I am a minivan mom. And I love it! Tempe does too. She asks me every day if we can go for a ride in the new van.
The Internet was just hooked up a few hours ago, although I can't figure out how to get the wireless to work. My mom knows how much I love blogging, and I think she missed reading about the girls, so she and my dad decided to get the Internet for us for an early birthday present. Aren't they wonderful?

0 comments:

Followers