Thursday, March 26, 2009

Who would've thunk...

... that on my fourth anniversary I would have a two-year-old and an almost-one-year-old, a wonderful, considerate husband, a gorgeous house, and my very own minivan?

Yes, it has really been four years. And so far, it's been a good day. Jason woke me up at 7 with pancakes from McDonalds (yum! My favorite!) and I am going to surprise him after work with some ice cold Dr. Peppers. We are going to the Church International Art Competition and The Cheesecake Factory on Saturday to celebrate, but tonight I think we will just relax with our Dr. Peppers and The Office and 30 Rock.
Last year on this day: I was nine months pregnant with Lena, 4 cm dilated, and contracting all day. Not our best anniversary.
Two years ago on this day: The Cheney's babysat Tempe while Jason and I went out to dinner in Laramie.

Three years ago on this day: I was three months pregnant with Tempe, and we went to Ft. Collins for dinner at P.F. Changs. Super yum!!!
Four years ago on this day: We were sealed for time and all eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. Click here to find out more about why Mormons build temples)

1 comments:

Jen said...

Happy Anniversary!! I am impressed you can remember all of your anniversaries. I'm not sure I remember what we did for our last anniversary. :) I do however, remember babysitting Tempe for you guys. That was a treat for us!

Hope you have a fun night watching your shows and drinking your Dr. Peppers. Maybe I will buy us some D.P.s too. I may as well. We will just be relaxing at home watching the same shows. :)

Followers