Monday, March 9, 2009

Untagged wedding tag


I wasn't tagged, but thought this looked fun:
1. Wedding Date: March 26, 2005
2. Where did you get married? Salt Lake LDS Temple

3. How long did you date / were engaged? We dated for 3 months and were engaged for 5 months
Jason proposed to me at the Timp Trailhead on October 30, 2004 (this picture was taken the following spring, after we were married)
4. Were you a Bridezilla? Maybe... I worried about everything the entire time we were engaged because I wanted everything to be perfect
5. Wedding colors: Orange and pink

6. How many bridesmaids? My sister Kelsey and my sister-in-law Morgan; sisters-in-law Corinne and Katelyn were flower girls
7. Where did you honeymoon? We spent our wedding weekend at the Homestead in Heber, Utah, then went to New Orleans for a week a few months later


Jason caught these two vampires on our vampire tour of the French Quarter.


8. Where was your reception? The Orangerie at Red Butte Garden--it was really neat. It's a glass building that was once used to grow orange (so kind of like a greenhouse) and it was like being outside without having to worry about heat, cold, wind, rain, snow, or anything else. We also got to do pictures all over the grounds of Red Butte Garden.
9. Is there anything you regret or would like to redo? I wish I had worn colored shoes instead of white. I wish we had danced to "First Day of My Life" by Bright Eyes instead of "What a Wonderful World". I wish I hadn't worried about things so much. I wish our photographer had given us digital proofs instead of a proof book.
10. Did you save your cake top and eat it on your first anniversary? Nope--but we did eat leftover wedding cake for several months after the wedding.


11. How long have you been married NOW? Four years in just a few weeks!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Four years?! Holy smokes, time flies!

And I recognize some of those pictures... :)

The Colvins said...

This is a really cute tag!

Followers